Shree Ganeshay Namah
Sing past tense | past tense of sing
Table of Contents
There are two ways to make past and past participle verb forms in English. The first is by adding ed and the second type is of irregular verbs. Bite is also an irregular verb and its three verb forms v1, v2, and v3 are different.
We will see the past tense of sing and also the meaning, base form, past participle form, third person singular form and present participle form of sing with examples.
Here we will see the past form of sing and its other verb forms also.
|Base form||Past form||Past participle form||Third-person singular form||Participle form||Meaning of bite|
|sing||sang||sung||sings||singing||To make musical sounds in the form of songs.|
Meaning of sing
The general meaning of sing is to make musical sounds in the form of songs.
The past form of sing | past tense of sing
The past form of sing is sang. We will see some examples of sing in past form.
- He sang a sweet and melodious song.
- We sang many songs on the occasion of the festival.
- They sang my favorite song.
The base form of sing
The base form of sing is sing.
Here are some examples of the use of the base form of sing.
- We sing songs when we are happy.
- They sing Carol songs before Christmas.
- You sing classical songs.
Past participle form of sing.
The past participle form of sing is sung.
We will see some examples of the use of past participle of sing.
- He has sung a patriotic song.
- She had sung a song on the occasion of Annual School Day.
- They will have sung a welcome song by 5.00 p.m.
The third-person singular form of sing
The third-person singular form of sing is sings. We will see some examples of use of sing in the third-person singular verb form used in the simple present tense.
- He sings many songs with clarity.
- She sings sweet songs for her baby.
- Sam sings devotional songs.
Present participle form of sing
The present participle form of sing is singing.
We will see some of the examples of the present participle form of sing.
- You are singing with heart and soul.
- He was singing for his joy.
- She is singing a famous song.
Conclusion for past form of sing
These are the examples and explanations of the use of sing in the past form, the base form, the past participle form, the third-person singular form, and the present participle form.
With love +respect from team learnhatkey.com