Shree Ganeshay Namah
Sing past tense | past tense of sing
There are two ways to make past and past participle verb forms in English. The first is by adding ed and the second type is of irregular verbs. Bite is also an irregular verb and its three verb forms v1, v2, v3 are different.
We will see past tense of sing and also the meaning, base form, past participle form, third person singular form and present participle form of sing with examples.
Here we will see the past form of sing and its other verb forms also.
|Base form||Past form||Past participle form||Third-person singular form||Participle form||Meaning of bite|
|sing||sang||sung||sings||singing||To make musical sounds in the form of songs.|
Meaning of sing
The general meaning of sing is to make musical sounds in the form of songs.
Past form of sing | past tense of sing
The past form of sing is sang. We will see some examples of sing in past form.
- He sang a sweet and melodious song.
- We sang many songs on the occasion of the festival.
- They sang my favorite song.
Base form of sing
Base form of sing is sing.
Here are some examples of the use of base form of sing.
- We sing songs when we are happy.
- They sing carol songs before Christmas.
- You sing classical songs.
Past participle form of sing .
Past participle form of sing is sung.
We will see some examples of the use of past participle of sing.
- He has sung a patriotic song.
- She had sung a song on the occasion of Annual School Day.
- They will have sung a welcome song by 5.00 p.m.
Third-person singular form of sing
Third-person singular form of sing is sings. We will see some examples of use of sing in third-person singular verb form used in simple present tense.
- He sings many songs with clarity.
- She sings sweet songs for her baby.
- Sam sings devotional songs.
Present participle form of sing
Present participle form of sing is singing.
We will see some of the examples of present participle form of sing.
- You are singing with heart and soul.
- He was singing for his joy.
- She is singing a famous song.
Conclusion for past form of sing
These are the examples and explanations of the use of sing in past form, base form, past participle form, third-person singular form and present participle form.
With love +respect from team learnhatkey.com